Simson ROSENBAUM (1786), son of Abraham, married Rifke and had at
least five children in Unsleben, Bavaria: Moses (1807), Abraham (1811),
Jakob, Jendel, and Hanna (1821). Simson died in Unsleben in 1845.
- Moses ROSENBAUM immigrated to America in 1839 and settled
Ohio. He married Jeanette NUSSBAUM in Cleveland in 1842 and had one
child: Dina (1844). He died in Cleveland in 1890.
- Dina ROSENBAUM married Abraham WESKAWSKEY in Cleveland in
- Abraham ROSENBAUM (1811), from Unsleben, married Mina OCHS
in 1843. They had at least six children: Jetta (1846), Asher (1849)
Therese (1852), Julia (1854), Sarah (1855), Simon (1858), and Isaac
(1860). He died in Cleveland in 1889.
- Jetta ROSENBAUM married Nathan STRAUSS in Cleveland in
- Therese ROSENBAUM remained single and died in 1933.
- Julia ROSENBAUM married Louis STEIN in Cleveland in about
1873 and died in 1919.
- Sarah ROSENBAUM married Henry REISS in Cleveland in about
- Hannah ROSENBAUM married Isaac HOFFMAN in 1842.
Retta ROSENBAUM married Julius KLEIN
and had at least one daughter in
Unsleben, Bavaria: Regina.