"Lazarus" BONDI married Fradel
OETTINGEN (1662), daughter of Abraham and Dina,
and had a son,
Salomon. Lazarus died in
Lichtenstadt in 1686 followed by Fradel in 1742.
BONDI, Rabbi of Lichtenstadt, married Sara and had children: Abraham,
Edel, Dina (1714), Leizer (1716), unknown
daughter (1717), Isaac (1718), and Jonas (1720). He died in 1745.
- Abraham BONDI married Süße and had children: Leizer
- Edel "Adelheit" BONDI married Simon from Lobositz (1703),
had at least two sons, including Herz (1724). Herz later adopted the
BONDI died in 1747.
Salomon Zalman BONDI (c. 1640) married Cheile and had children: Isak
(1678), Meshulam, Mordechai, and Jomtov. He died in 1732. It is unknown how this family is
related to the one above.
Isak BONDI, Rabbi of Prague, married Bella Schifra, and had a son,
Mordechai (1716). He died in 1750.
Mordechai "Marcus" BONDI married Schewa "Sophie"
EIBESCHÜTZ, daughter of Rabbi Jonatan and Elkele, in Prague in 1734 and
had a son, Seligmann (1739).
BONDI married Veronika HIRSCH in Lichtenstadt in 1764 and had children:
Jonas (1773), Markus (1782), Isaak (1787), and Nathan (1791). Seligmann
died in Lichtenstadt in 1828.
- Jonas BONDI married Sara NEUBERGER from Eidlitz in
1795 and had children:
Scheindel (1796) and Hindel (1798).
- Schindel "Ewa" BONDI died in Lichtenstadt in 1800.
- Hindel "Ani" BONDI died in Lichtenstadt in 1800.
- Markus BONDI died in Lichtenstadt in 1813.
- Isak BONDI married Babeth "Barbara" HIRSCHBERG,
daughter of Simon. Barbara died in 1868 followed by Isak in 1873.
- Nathan BONDI married Ester ABELESE, daughter of
- Mordechai BONDI had children: Malka and Mordechai. He died in 1708.
- Malka BONDI married Eisenstadt in 1720 and died in 1727.
- Mordechai BONDI died in 1728.
- Jomtov BONDI, Rabbi
in Proßnitz and Senior Judge and Rabbi of Prague, married Rösl
OETTINGEN and had children: Kalman, Naftali, Abraham, Moses, Eliezer,
Hanka, Bella, Malka, Chayle, and Dina.