Itsko BASCHITSKY (1788), son of Shmuilo, lived in in Daugai of Trakai district, Russia (now Lithuania) and had children:
Mikhlya (1811), Shlioma (1818),
Nosel (1821), Leiba (1823), and Shimshel (1824). He died in 1831.
- Mikhlya BASCHITZKY died in Daugai in 1876.
- Nosel BASCHITZKY married Shlova, daughter of Berko, and had children: Estera Raskal (1848) and Hiyena (1855).
BASCHITZKY married Sora Ryvka, daughter of
Mordukh, and had children:
Abram Itsko (1855), Ester Gitel (1858), Gerson (1859).
- Gershon BASCHITZKY married Rokha Leja "Rae" RUDOMINSKY, daughter of Shimshel and Ryvka,
had children: Khaika (1885), Mirka (1887), Avrom, Isaac, David (1894), and
Mosze (1895), Shimsel (1897), Zelde (1897), Mirijam, and Wolf (1908). He died in New York in
- Avrom BASCHITZKY married Michela.
- David BASCHITZKY married Selma VITCHSKY, daughter of
Charles and Sarah nee ROSENFELDT, in Akron in 1916. He died in 1955.
- Mosze BASCHITZKY "Morris BASS" immigrated to the
States in 1913 and married Mary WALOTSKY
from Postawy, daughter of
Rubin Baines and Rose nee KODISH. They had at least one daughter,
- Zelde BASCHITZKY married Isroelis KALEKA, son of Mordchelis and Chaja Sara, in Daugai in 1924.
- Mirijam BASCHITZKY married Jankel FELMAN, son of Abelis and Mase, in Daugai in 1922.
- Wolf BASCHITZKY married Chane SOLNITSKY, daughter of Iseras and Nechame LACHANSKY, in Daugai in 1931.