Abraham SELTZER, son of Isaac and Mary nee BERGER, married Sarah
KAUFMAN, daughter of Josel and Chava nee ALPEROVICH, around 1873 and had children: Tzipe (1872), Kate (1874), Idel (1879), David
(1881), Meyer Charles (1882), Isaac (1884), Joseph (1886), and George Edward
(1888). The family immigrated to the United States around 1890. Abraham
died in Brooklyn, New York, in 1922, followed by Sarah in 1930.
- Tzipe "Celia" SELTZER married Michael I. MELTZER and had children:
Mary F. (1892), Edward L. (1897), Adelade (1897), and George Barnett
- Kate SELTZER married William SWIRSKI "SHERMAN", daughter of Michael
and Hannah, in 1895, live in New York, and had children: Joseph (1897),
Mary (1898), Rose (1899), Michael/Mitchell (1907), and Eva/Evelyn
- David SELTZER married Florence KERINSKY, daughter of Louis and
Mollie nee COOPER, in Manhattan in 1912 and had children: Evelyn (1914), Henry Louis (1916), and Beatrice
(1918). He died in Brooklyn in 1928.
SELTZER married Franco COEN SACERDOTTI from Biella, Italy, in New York
in 1940. They later immigrated to Italy, where Evelyn died in 1968.
- Henry Louis SELTZER married Florence FLEISCHER in New York in 1949 and died in Stamford, Connecticut, in 1983.
- Beatrice SELTZER married Robert KRANTZ in Manhattan in 1947 and died in 2007.
Charles SELTZER married Rose HURWITZ, daughter of Morris and Eva nee
BERKOWITZ, in Manhattan in 1907. He died in Los Angeles in 1972.
Edward SELTZER married Esther "Essie". George died in North Hollywood,
California, in 1975 followed by Essie in Walnut Creek in 2001.