There are several families that lived in and around the town of Kozowa
in Galicia (many in the village of Słoboda Złota) whose
relationships have yet to be determined.
Moses Aron DICK married Chaje and lived in Słoboda Złota. They had at
least two children, Isaak (1852) and Mindel, and likely Lea (1838).
DICK married Jona SCHATTEN
and lived in Słoboda Złota and had five children: Jacob (1861), Chaim
(1864), Wolf, Reise (1873), and Moses Aron. Lea died in Kozowa in 1913.
DICK married Machle KOSSER, daughter of Jakob and Riwke, in Tarnopol in
1880 and had children: Scheindel (1883), Bassie (1885), Liby (1887),
Chana (1889), Feige (1891), Lea (1893), Moses Aron (1895), Josef (1897), and Freida (1899).
- Scheindel DICK married Szymon NIWES, son of Leib and Chaja, in Hłuboczek Wielki in 1902.
- Bassie DICK married Salomon Wolf NEUSCHILER, son of Szulim and Ruchel, in 1905.
- Mindel DICK married Dawid ERBSEN and had children: Ester
Rachel (1876), Malke (1878), Chaim (1880), Basie (1883), Jozef (1887),
Dwore, and Libe.
- Ester Rachel ERBSEN died as a child in 1878.
- Chaim DIK/ERBSEN married Feige LÖWENSTARK/WASSERMAN, daughter of Chaim WASSERMAN and Beile LÖWENSTARK, in Zloczow in 1909.
- Dwore ERBSEN married Binem BRANDES and had a daughter, Mindel (1904), in Tarnopol.
- Libe ERBSEN married Hersch SPIEGEL and had children:
Josef Wolf (1898), Hinde (1899), Chancie Mirel (1902), Moses Aron
(1902), Sara Gittel (1903), Cipa (1905).
Chaim Shlomo DICK married Lea and had children: Moses Bayer
(1855), Abraham Dawid (1857), and Jacob (1866).
- Moses Bayer DICK married Chaje (1866) and had children:
Salomon (1874), Lena (1879), Abraham (1881), George (1884), Frank
(1885), Rosie (1888), Israel (1890), and Jack (1891). He died in 1927
followed by Chaje in 1942.
- Lena DICK married Jacob SCHONDORF, son of Moses and
Pescky nee BRAIS, in Manhattan, New York, in 1896 and had children:
Hyman (1896), May (1898), Charles (1901), Gussie (1903), Samuel (1905),
Sidney (1907), Clara (1909), and William (1911).
DICK married Ethel EISEN, daughter of Joseph and Bertha nee KATZ, and
had children: Bernard (1909), Arthur (1913), and Renee (1920).
- Jack DICK died in 1963.
- Abraham Dawid DICK married Ruchel Lea LAUFER (1870), daughter of
Samuel Uscher and Frima Zlate, in Wiktorówka in 1904 and had
children: Frima Zlate (1884), Salomon (1887), Czarne (1887), Hersch
(1893), Perl (1896), Samuel (1900), Rosia (1902), and
Gittel (1903). He died in
- Frima Zlate DICK married Gedalje Josef MILCH, son of Osias and Beile, in Kozowa in 1904.
- Czarne DICK married Josef CZACZKES, son of Israel and Hinde Kreindel, in Kozowa in 1911.
- Samuel "Sol" DICK died in 1929.
- Jacob DICK died in 1920.
Littman DICK married Pesie (1816) and had children: Meyer Wolf (1833), Fiszel (1844),
Cheine, and Basia, and likely Abraham. Pesie died as a widow in 1906.
- Meyer Wolf DICK married Ruchel and had children:
After Ruchel likely died, Meier married Frimie MARKUS (1851)
had children: Chaje, Sendor (1879), Sarah (1882), Moses Littman (1884),
Feige "Fannie" (1885), Menze
"Mamie" (1886), Lea "Lena" (1888), Leib "Louis" (1891). The family
immigrated to the United States in 1895. Meyer died in New York in 1911.
DICK married Nusin KURZROCK, son of Fischel and Cheine, in Kozowa in 1899 and had children: Rachel (1880), Sendor
(1882), Menie (1888), Moses Littman (1891), and Sara (1895).
- Sendor DICK married Fanny KAUNNSKY, daughter of Hersch
and Malke nee LIMEN, in Manhattan, New York, in 1903.
- Moses Littman DICK died as an child in Kozowa in 1887.
- Fiszel "Fisher" DICK married Chaje “Hinda” REIF, daughter
and Chana, around 1875 and had children: Henie, Feige, Anczel (1877),
Rachel (1879), Esther (1881), Isaac (1884), and Lea "Lena" (1886). The
family immigrated to the United States in 1896.
Fisher died in New York in 1913.
- Henie DICK married Isak
BARSZAK and had children: Breine (1885), Mendel (1887), Feige (1890),
Jütte (1892), Malke (1894), Moses Litman (1896), Marjem Ruchel (1899),
Jakob Leib (1901).
DICK married Osias SEIFE and had children: Rachel (1889), Mizie (1890),
Jütte (1892), Chane Gittel (1895), Nesie (1896), Dwore Nechume (1897),
Moses (1900), Etie (1901), Marjem (1903), Taube (1906)
- Anczel DICK married Poli MARKER, daughter of Markus and
Ester nee SCHNEKRAUTT, in Manhattan, New York, in 1906.
- Esther DICK married Samuel SEIFER and died in 1957.
"Isidore" DICK married Lena EISEN, daughter of Joseph and Bertha nee
KATZ, and had children: Minnie (1904), Benjamin "Bernhardt" (1905),
Pauline (1908), Morris (1909), Anna (1911), and Blanche (1913).
- Blanche DICK married Dane KEARN.
- Cheine DICK married Fiszel KURZROCK and had children: Osias
- Basia DICK married Dawid ALTER and had children: Anczel
- Abraham DICK and wife Marjem MARKUS, daughter of Moses and Hudzie, and had at least five
children: Israel (1871), Salamon (1874), Lea, Rachel (1893),
- Israel DICK died in 1899.
- Salamon DICK married Tauba GRUNBAUM, daughter of Abisch
and Mindel nee STOCKEL, in Tarnopol in 1903. They had children: Wilhelm
- Lea DICK married Daniel HOCHRATH and had children in
- Rachel DICK died as an infant in 1895.
- Leisor Littman DICK died as an infant in 1895.
Anczel Chaim DICK (1816) married Blima and had children:
Benjamin (1858), Hudel, Chaje, Taube, and Feige. Anczel
Chaim died in 1896.
- Benjamin DICK married Peril ROTHSTEIN, daughter of Boruch
Feige, and had children: Hersz Leib (1892), Rachel
(1895), Anczel Chaim (1897). He immigrated to the United States and
died in New York in 1946.
- Rachel DICK died as an infant in 1897.
- Anczel Chaim DICK died as an infant in 1898.
- Chaje DICK had children in Sloboda: Abraham (1880).
- Taube DICK married Moses MIZCES and had children in
Sloboda: Sosie (1894).
- Hudel DICK married Moses WEINTRAUB and had children:
Jacob Isak (1878), Reisel (1879), Aron Leib (1882), Nusan (1884),
Hencie Blima (1886), Itty Ruchel (1889), Sloma (1891), Etia
(1893), Szeindel Sara (1897), and stillborn (1898).
- Feige DICK married Wolf ROSEN and had children: Blima (1883), Frime