ALTMOND, son of Mayer, married Judith, daughter of Löb, and had
children in Sembach:
Joseph (1760) and Elisabetha (1773).
ALTMOND, peddler and merchant, married Ester LIEBENSTEIN
Börrstadt, daughter of Kalman and Michele, daughter of Salomon, and had
children in Sembach: Moise (1803), Karolina (1807), Levi (1809),
Salomon (1812), Ester (1814), and Henrich Joseph (1816). After Ester
died in Sembach in 1818, Joseph married Johannetta MAYER (1793) from
Körberich, daughter of Nathan and Sprinz, daughter of Samson, in
Sembach in 1820 and had children: Ester (1821), Nathan (1822), and
Johannetta (1824). Joseph died in Sembach in 1841.
- Moise ALTMOND died as a child in Sembach in 1809.
- Levi ALTMOND, peddler, married Ester REINHARD (1811) in
Mehlingen in 1841 and had children in Sembach: Joseph (1842), Fanni
(1843), and Elise (1845).
- Fanni ALTMOND died as a child in Sembach in 1845.
- Salomon ALTMOND died as a child in Sembach in 1813.
- Henrich Joseph ALTMOND died as a child in Sembach in 1818.
"Elisabetha" ALTMOND married Jakob GRÜNEWALD,
rag picker and butcher in Neuhemsbach, son of Aron and Saara, and had
children: Martin (1793), Eve Esther (1803), Judith (1805), and David
(1813). Elisabetha died in Neuhemsbach in 1821.