Joseph of Niederaula had a son, Abraham, and, possibly, Schönle (1777).
- Abraham married Gelle "Caroline" (1779) from Mansbach,
Meier David and
Marianne, and had children: Sarah (1797), Jettchen (1802), Joseph
(1804), Mayer (1808), Levi (1810), Daniel (1812). Abraham died
in Niederaula in 1814.
When surnames were adopted by Jews in Niederaula in 1817, his widowed
wife Caroline took the name WERTHEIM. In 1826, she married Seligmann
Bendix, son of Bendix Moses and Jette Seligmann. Caroline died in
Hattenbach in 1851.
- Sarah WERTHEIM married Moses OPPENHEIM in Niederaula in
- Jettchen WERTHEIM married Feist LIEBERMANN in
1828 and died in Oberaula in 1857.
- Joseph WERTHEIM died in Niederaula in 1825.
- Mayer WERTHEIM married Sprinzchen GOLDSCHMID in
Gudensberg in 1834 and died in 1882.
- Levi WERTHEIM married Mariam MANDEL in Niederaula in 1840.
- Daniel WERTHEIM married Betty NUSSBAUM in Niederaula in
- Schönle married Moses
ROSSKOPF (1768) from Gersfeld,
a horse dealer, son of Juda David and Sara Mortge, and had children: David (1799), Regina
(1804), Joseph, Kalman (1811), Isaak (1813), Fratel (1815)1, Veil
(1819), and Juda (1821). Moses died in Gersfeld in 1822 followed by
Schönle in 1859.