Moses TANNEBAUM (1782), son of Maier, married Ester
(1788), daughter of Jacob, and
had at least eight children in Gersfeld:
Levia (1811), Sara (1814), Rifka (1815),
Hona (1818), David (1821), Seligman (1822), Sara (1825), Fradel
(1830), and Hindel (1835). Moses died in Gersfeld in 1839 followed by
- Sara TANNEBAUM died as an infant in 1814.
- Hona TANNEBAUM married Gitel WAHLHAUS, daughter
of Juda and Veil, in Gersfeld in 1850 and had at least two children:
Moses Abraham and Sara.
- David TANNEBAUM died as a child in 1821.
- Seligman TANNEBAUM immigrated to the United States in 1854.
- Hindel "Harriett" TANNEBAUM immigrated to the United States
in 1854 and settled in Baltimore, Maryland. She married Kaufman KATZ in
about 1859 and had at least nine children: Moses
Ester (1862), Meier (1864), Zadock (1865), Rebecca (1868), Carrie
(1871), Katie (1873), Sophia (1875), and Abraham R. (1877).
KATZ married Susan Bell CLARY in about 1885 and lived in Kissimmee,
Florida. They had at least two children: Howard Martin (1886) and Edgar
- Howard Martin KATZ married Adell POWELL in Phelps,
Missouri, in 1914. He died in Vicksburg, Mississippi, in 1956.
- Edgar Douglas KATZ married Ethel and had at least two
daughters: Dorothy (1917) and Hilda (1920).
- Ester KATZ married Lazarus SACKERMAN.
- Zadock KATZ married Florence SHAKMAN, daughter of Moritz
and Jennie, in about 1897.
- Rebecca KATZ appears to have remained single.
- Carrie KATZ maried Abraham I. WEINBERG in about 1896 and
had at least one son, Albert (1899)
KATZ married Victor ROSEWATER and lived in Omaha, Nebraska and had at
least two children: Harriett (1905) and Samuel (1908).
- Sophia KATZ appears to have remained single.