Lejbus GOLDBAND married Pessa and had at least one son, Judko (1762).
- Judko GOLDBAND married Dwojra (1780), daughter of Szmul and
Laja, and had at least three children:
Szmul (1791), Lejbus (1796) and Chaja Sura (1806). Dwojra died
in 1826 followed by Judko in 1842.
- Szmul GOLDBAND married Chana and had at least three
children: Golda, Abram Icek (1837), and Pesa. He died in Lukow in 1849.
- Golda GOLDBAND died in Lukow in 1837.
- Pesa GOLDBAND married SZTYWELMAN and died in Lukow in
- Lejbus GOLDBAND married Chaja and had at least one son,
Fajwel Pejsach (1822). Lejbus died in 1838.
Pejsach GOLDBAND married Ruchla LAUTERMAN (1823), daughter of Berko and
Zysla, in Lukow in 1843 and had at least eight children:
Jeta Brajna (1844), Dwojra (1845), Chaja Sura (1846), Rajca
(1849), Szmul Mordko (1851), Chana Perla (1853), Berek Lejb (1856), and
Sura (1858). Fajwel Pejsach died in Lukow in 1892.
- Jeta Brajna GOLDBAND died as an infant in Lukow in
- Dwojra GOLDBAND died as an infant in Lukow in 1845.
- Chaja Sura GOLDBAND died as an infant in Lukow in
- Szmul Mordko GOLDBAND married
Chawa Elka KOGUT,
daughter of Szloma and Fajga, in Łuków, Russia (now
Poland), in 1869 and had at least one son, Wolf (1882).
- Wolf GOLDBAND married Chana Feige KOGUT,
and Chaja nee
TUCHMAN of Łuków, in 1901. In Russia, they had two children, Morris
(1902) and Aaron (1906), before immigrating to the United States in
1906. Here they had four more children: Solomon (1911), Esther (1912),
Harry (1915), and Paul (1916) born in Brooklyn, New York. After Fannie
died in 1918, Wolf married Scheinze "Celia" SCHELKOWITZ (1893)
from Grodno, Russia, daughter of Fenay, and had one
more child, Leo (1919). Wolf died in Brooklyn in 1956.
- Morris GOLDBAND "Frank GOLLAND" married Shirley
COHEN in Brooklyn in 1930.
- Aaron GOLDBAND married Mollie MERKER in Brooklyn
and died in
Commack, New York, in 1997.
- Solomon "Samuel" GOLDBAND married Florence
SCHULTZ and died in
Brooklyn in 1989.
- Esther GOLDBAND married David EISENBERG.
- Paul GOLDBAND died in Glen Rock, New Jersey, in
- Leo GOLDBAND died in Palm Beach, Florida, in 2003.
- Chaja Sura GOLDBAND married Aron, son of Dawid and Ryfka,
in Lukow in 1830.