Elia BALLIN (c. 1455), son of Moshe, was a rabbi in Worms around 1490
and had children: Moshe (c. 1485) and Eliezer "Sussman" (c. 1500). He died about 1510.
- Moshe BALLIN had a son, Elia (c. 1515).
- Elia BALLIN, a rabbi and Talmudic scholar, died in 1587.
- Eliezer Sussman BALLIN had children: Elia (c.
1535) and Samuel Abraham (c. 1540). He died in Worms in 1601.
- Elia BALLIN had children: Sussman (c. 1565), Joseph (c.
1570), Aaron (c. 1570), Isaac (c. 1575), and Mundle (c. 1580)
- Abraham (Samuel Abraham) BALLIN "zum Kanne" Worms, Parnas
in Worms, married Gutrat, daughter of Eliezer, son of Majer, and
Frumet, daughter of Joseph haLevi, and had a daughter, Frumet. He died in
- Frumet BALLIN married Löb (Josef Jehuda) OPPENHEIM "zum Schwert", son of Mosche, in
Worms in 1595 and had children: Gumpricht, Wolf, Herz, Todres, Ber,
Rejzlen, and Hindchen. Frumet died in Frankfurt in 1649 followed by Löb
Faustini (translated from French), who presents this verson of
the family tree, which appears more plausible than others.
2. Ele Toldot Frankfurt