Jachiel KLEIN and his wife Golde and had children: Salamon
(1825) and Sara.
"Schloma" KLEIN married Feige Ciwie RAUCH,
likely daughter of Srul Jachiel and Chaje, in Podhajce and had
children: Chaje Sime (1851), Abraham [likely], Jachiel (1858), Mordko
(1861), and Fischel (1868). Schloma died in Podhajce in 1879.
Sime KLEIN married Mendel "Menkes" SCHÜSSEL from
Podhajce, likely son of Hersch and Golde, and had children: Abraham
(1873), Golde (1877), Salamon (1879), Selde (1880), Riwke (1881), Josef
Schmaje (1884), Etti (1886), and Israel Salamon (1887).
- Abraham KLEIN married Marjem and had children: Elieser (1872) and Israel Ber (1876).
KLEIN married Henie SEIDE, daughter of Moses and Rifzie, and had
children: Salamon (1882), Abraham (1884), Zirl (1890), Golde (1892),
unknown (1896), Peisach Hirsch
(1899), David (1899).
- Salamon KLEIN died in 1883 in Podhajce at nine months
KLEIN, a carpenter and lumber salesman, immigrated to the United States
in 1906 and married Rose BUSSICK, daughter of Herris and Brana nee
TAGER, in Manhattan in 1910. They had children: Beatrice (1912),
Harriet (1913), Edward (1917), and Sylvia (1924). He died in the
Bronx, New York, in 1948.
- Beatrice KLEIN married Benjamin SILVERMAN in the Bronx in 1935.
- David KLEIN died in 1899 at just over three months old.
Leib KLEIN died in 1913.
KLEIN married Taube GANG, daughter of Isaak and Rywke, and had a daughter, Kreinie (1892).
- Sara KLEIN married Moses FELDBERG and had a daughter, Ettie (1881) and Izaak Wolf (1886).
 Unsleben, Bavaria
Julius KLEIN married Retta ROSENBAUM and had at least one daughter in
Unsleben, Bavaria: Regina (1816).
- Regina KLEIN immigrated to America in 1839 and married
Hirsch KLEIN, son of Aber, married Rikfa, daughter of Abraham, and
had at least two children in Unsleben: Reichel (1814) and
- Abraham KLEIN immigrated to America in
1842 and settled in Cleveland. He married Caroline GOLDSMITH from
1846 and had six children: Julius (1847), Rebecca (1850),
(1853), Rosa (1855), Elizabeth (1857), and Henrietta (1859).
- Rebecca KLEIN married Isaac ALSBACHER, son of
Jetta, in Cleveland in 1869 and had six children: Moses (1874), Harry
(1878), Sidney (1880),
David Darwin (1881), Jessie (1888), and Rena (1890). She died in
Cleveland in 1931.