Nechemie HALPERN married Taube and had at least three children in
Skole village: Schloma Hersch (1831), Leib
(1835), Sime (1840), Chaje, and Mozes (1842).
Hersch HALPERN married Beile and had children: Dwosie and Taube (1868). He died in Skole in 1880.
- Dwosie HALPERN had children: Salomon Hersch (1882), Jacob Ascher (1882), Israel (1884), and Schulim (1886).
HALPERN married Samuel Wolf HEIBER from Stryj, son of Josel and Rifka,
in Skole in 1893 and had children: Beile (1892) and Josef (1893).
HALPERN, a day laborer in Skole, married Scheindel
daughter of Wolf and Feige from Wołosianka, and had children: Ester Hinde
(1857), Zudik (1859), Chane (1869), Taube Dwora (1870), and Sime Ruchel
(1874). Leib died in Skole in 1895.
- Ester Hinde
HALPERN married Samuel Leib ORNSTEIN,
and Zlate nee
Skole in 1896 (religious marriage much earlier) and had children: Eisig
(1876), Feige Lea (1878), Jona
Hersch (1880), Benzion (1882), Sara (1884), Leyzor (1888), Nechemie Ber
(1890), Moses (1892), Zlate (1895), and Samuel Leib (1897). In 1926,
she briefly visited her children
in America and then returned to Europe.
- Zudik HALPERN married Sara WEISSMANN, daughter of Juda
and Etie nee
ROTHMANN, in Skole in 1897 (civil marriage) and had children: Schloma Hersch (1880), Taube (1886), David Wolf (1887),
Juda (1889), Beile (1891), and Nachmen Moses (1892).
- Schloma Hersch HALPERN married Chaje GOLDFISCHER from Medenice,
daughter of Mozes and Roza, in Skole in 1910 and had children: Pinkas
- Taube HALPERN died as an infant in Skole in 1886.
- Juda HALPERN died as an infant in Skole in 1890.
- Nachmen Moses HALPERN died as an infant in Skole in
"Hannah" HALPERN married Majer CHAJES from Kalne, son of David
and Malka. Majer immigrated to the United States in 1912, followed by
Chane and most of the children in 1913.
They had at
least eleven children: Mariam (1884), Henech (1887), Mircze
(1889), Taube (1891), Ruchel (1893), Perl (1895), Sime (1898),
Scheindel (1901), Jean (1904), Esther
(1907), and Nechemie Ber (1908). The family lived first in New York and
then Cleveland. In the United States, the family used the
- Mariam "Mary" HALPERN married Jacob GOTTLIEB and at
least one child, Leo (1919). She died in Cleveland in 1954.
"Henry" HALPERN immigrated to the United States in 1911 and married
Sime "Sylvia" RAPPAPORT from Huttar, Poland,
daughter of Chaim Benjamin and Gitel nee KOPPEL, in Brooklyn, New York,
in 1918. They had at least three children: Sara (1919), Benjamin
(1920), and Miriam (1932). Henry died in 1966.
"Minnie" HALPERN married David MINTZER and had at least two children:
Sidney and Ruth (1925). Minnie died in Cleveland in 1951.
- Ruchel "Ruth" HALPERN immigrated to America in 1911 and
Samuel Leib and Hinde nee HALPERN, in
Cleveland in 1919. They had three children: Frances (1920), Selma
(1922), and Samuel Leib (1925). Ruth died in 1938, only five months
after the death of her mother.
"Pauline" HALPERN first married Walter CHESSES from England, son of
Nathan and Fanny nee LEVI, in Cleveland in 1931 and then
She died in 1960.
- Scheindel "Sophie" HALPERN married Joseph Max
SOLOMON from Hungary, son of Meyer and Pauline, in Cleveland in 1920.
She died in Miami Beach, Florida, in 1957.
- Jean HALPERN married Louis A. MADISON from Albany, New
York, son of Herman and Elizabeth nee
GREENBERG, in Cleveland in 1928. She died in Columbus, Ohio, in 1976.
- Esther HALPERN married Joseph Louis SETRON from New
York, son of Abraham and Isabelle, and died in
Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1985.
"Nathan" HALPERN married Mollie WEISBERG, daughter of Morris and Rae
nee LIEBERMAN, in Cleveland in 1932 and died in
Lima, Ohio, in 1968.
- Taube Dwora HALPERN married Gedale ESSIG from Podhajce,
son of Josef Leib and Freida nee DRATTLER, in Skole in 1908.
- Sime Ruchel HALPERN married Markus SCHIMMERMANN, son of
and Frimet nee BRAUNER, in Skole in 1896 and had children: Leib
(1897), Scheindel (1901), Blanche (1902), Gittel (1903), Pessel
(1903), Hersz Jozef (1906), Chaim Wigdor (1908), and Aron (1912).
HALPERN married Josel Dawid SCHULMANN, son of Isaak
and Chuwe, and
had children Taube (1879) and Chuwe Gitel (1880). She died in Skole in
- Chaje HALPERN married Mordko GOLDFISCHER and had children:
Juda Leib (1879).
- Mozes HALPERN married Ruchel ROSENSTOCK and had children: Schloma (1875), Ester Blume. He died in Skole in 1913.
- Schloma HALPERN married Rechel GRÜNBLUM, daughter of Salomon and Chaje Sara nee SEIF, in Skole in 1909.
Blüme HALPERN married Abraham PICKHOLZ from Drohobycz, son of Dawid
Samuel and Sara nee THALENBERG, in Skole in 1899 and had children:
Rifka Lea (1900), Gittel (1903).
The following family has not yet been connected to the list above:
Mordko HALPERN married Sisel LOWENTHAL (1868) from Boryslaw and had at
least ten children in Skole: Sosie Beile (1884), Josef Aron (1885),
Aszer (1886), Pesel (1889), Eidel Hencze (1891), Lische (1893), Simon
(1895), Itte (1897), Salomon Seinwel (1901), and Nuchim (1903).
Sisel immigrated to the United States with some of her
- Josef Aron HALPERN died in Skole in 1904.
- Aszer HALPERN died as a child in Skole in 1889.
- Eidel Hencze HALPERN died as a child in Skole in 1893.
- Itte HALPERN died as a child in Skole in 1897.
- Nuchim HALPERN immigrated to the United States in 1921.